Sunday, August 21, 2011

Items For Sale To Fund Our Adoption

I just posted this as a note on Facebook:

FOR SALE!


Trying to sell a few things left from the yard sale, so I can park in my garage.

Reclining wing back chair

Counter top wine cooler

2 dining room tables- 1 oak, 1 mahogany

8 bottle wine rack

2 corner shelves-super nice

Van console organizer-tan

2 matching floor lamps, black base with white shades, kinda off white, but barely

massage ottoman

bread machine

4 drawer filing cabinet

Rock climbing shoes, size 6 1/5 and 11 1/2

rock climbing harnesses

The following I will be putting in the Little Treasures Sale Next week, the below prices are discounted to what I would actually receive from the sale:

2 infant car seats with bases--$25 each

changing table--$45, picture on my wall

Pottery Barn Kids Rug-Polka Dot Rug, Green and Pink, excellent condition, 3x5--$56

2 large Rolling canvas totes, pink, for toys--some coloring inside, $8 for both

3 large Vintage style nursery rhyme, nursery art, framed and in excellent condition--$60 for all three

spalding tennis racquet--$5

I also have tons of early reader style books, that I have bundled in to stacks of between 10-20. I will take $3 for a bundle.

Except for one of the dining tables, which belongs to the paces, all money will fund our adoption!


3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I'll take some early readers. How many stacks do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TONS! Probably 30 stacks.
    I'll gather some together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie--They are beginning reader books. Like a sentence or two a page with easy words for kids learning to read

    ReplyDelete