Sunday, April 26, 2009

The beginning.

I am quite scared of this whole thing really. Sitting here writing this first entry, I want to turn back. I don't have much to say. But that's exactly why I've decided to venture here. I have forgotten what I know, or should I say, I've found myself not really sharing what I know, and therefore surrendered it as forgotten. So I am challenging myself to not simply motion myself through the day, but to take time as much as I can to remember my days, to share my childhood, the childhood I get to reexperience through Ellory, my marriage to my amazing husband, and to praise my God. I want to share these things with my friends, but mostly I want to share these things in written form to myself. I am forgetful...I need to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment