Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm bring blogging back....what?!

I think the reason I keep putting off starting this thing back up, is because I feel like I have to update all 6 of you with every detail of our lives from my last post. I'm an "all or nothing" kind of girl, and I need to stop it. Stop.

This time-to-blog thing is good for me. It's good for me to record the important and mundane that make up our journey, and it's good for me to have to think through it all.

Previously, our blog was almost solely devoted to updates on our adoption. Although we are currently considered "in process" with an agency, for a variety of reasons we are not actively pursuing paperwork at this time. I'll continue to give thoughts and updates as they become available.

In the mean time, I'm just going to use this as a place to share about our family and friends, about places we visit and products we love and don't love. I want this to be a record for our family to look back on. I want it to preserve memories-- joys and heartaches. I want it to make my kids laugh when I review the products that are completely outdated by the time they care to read this. I want our family to see the hand of our Sovereign God as we look back over the story of our lives.


1 comment: